UK Work Visa

UK Work Visa Guide & Assessment:

United Kingdom offers an elaborate system for acquiring work visa. A huge number of diverse categories organized into two tiers and other distinguished categories can be chosen from.
The first and foremost requirement for applying for a work visa is to have a biometric residence permit. Without the permission of a BRP holding person, you will not be able to apply for the visa.
The Tier 1 category applies to Switzerland countries who are not in the EEA and comprised of the following sub categories of work visa:
Entrepreneur Visa: Apply for this category if you have more than £50,000 worth of business investment to make.
Exceptional Talent Visa:
 Apply for this visa if you have received exceptional and international acclamation as a leader in the fields of science, engineering, humanities, digital technology, medicine or the arts.

General Visa: Any person who has been granted leave to stay in the UK as a self-employed lawyer, writer or composer or a qualified HSMP, then he can request his visa be changed to the General visa.
Graduate Entrepreneur Visa: If you have been acclaimed for the novelty of your business idea, then you can apply for this visa.
Investor Visa:
 This visa applies to people wishing to invest more than £2,000,000 in the UK.
The Tier 2 also applies to countries outside the EEA and Switzerland.
 Being offered a skilled job makes you eligible for the visa.
Intra-Company Transfer:
 Being offered a position at the UK branch of the company.
Ministry of Religion:
This category applies when you have a job offer pertaining to any faith community.
Sports person and Priority Service:
If you are applying as a coach or any other recognized sports person, then you fall under this category. The priority service visa can be used while in the UK for the Tier 2 categories of general, minister of religion, sports person and intra-company transfer.
The Tier 5 category is comprised of temporary work categories, which include charity worker, creative and sporting, government authorized exchange, international agreement worker, and religious worker and youth mobility scheme visa.
If you are a Turkish business person or worker, or a Croatian National, then you will have to apply in a separate category.

Free visa assessment