Australia Business Visa Guide & Assessment:
Australian Business Visa has distinct categories. The applicant can apply for Provisional or Business Skills Visa, Business Talent or Migrant Visa, and Investor Visa. The Business visa holders are required to exhibit participation and input for the Australian economy. This can only be achieved by becoming a senior partner in the business. This needs to be accomplished in a time frame of 2 years.
The Australian government expects the provisional business visa holder to participate in the following manner for the Australian economy. Failing to do so results in cancellation of the visa. The same criteria are applicable to the Business Talent Visa and the Investor Visa but with a time frame of 3 and 4 years respectively.
The business is expected to fulfill at the least, one of the following conditions.
- Exportation of goods made in Australia
- Creating employment opportunities and managing them in Australia
- The business should have links with international business markets
- The business should be manufacturing goods or items which need to be imported
- The business should be responsible for creating and enhancing commercial competitiveness in the Australian economy
- The business should be introducing new technology or an improved one
All business visa holders are required by law to fulfill certain obligations and requirements when they arrive in Australia. For the Migrant and Provisional business visa holders it is considered necessary that the DIBP – Department of Immigration and Border Protection should be notified of the first entry within six months as well any other changes in residential address which occur after that.